May 8, 2009

Thoughts in Mind

  • Its already friday and i wanna be home early.
  • I want to eat maki and salad and mango and chocolates (naglilihi na ata ako...hehe).
  • I need a reflexology massage, my back hurts after having a hard swedish massage in My Spa last monday.
  • Need to confirm the booking for May 23-25 Palawan tour, and this time in Coron Island. Woohoo!
  • Need to go to mall for Badz shorts.
  • I need a pair of aqua shoes.
  • I just want to be in bed now, read a good book and enjoy the weather...
  • That's why i had to stop this non-sense blog and go home. hehe
Oh by the way, as a tradition for our family to attend the mass and visit the Antipolo church every May, we'll go there on Sunday and also for the celebration of Mother's day.


Happy Mother's Day to all those great MOMS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment