Jan 12, 2010

Visiting Quaipo Church...

Jan. 11, 2010 (Monday)

Kuya bing called me to join them going to Quiapo.

Since we were young, its been tradition to our family to attend the mass at Quiapo church in celebration of the Black Nazarene but since its too crowded, we planned it after the celebration so our lola can go there without any hassle. We attend the mass and pray as we thank the Lord for all the blessings they showered us.

By 9:00am (we arrived there with my two lolas (lola fe and lola vinyang), my aunt, kuya bing and me. We attend the mass and then fall in line to pray for the black nazarene. I feel so blessed everytime the priest whisk some of the holy water. After the mass, we went to Ongpin, my relatives are so fond of jewelries and feng shui...kaya nahahawa na ako sa knila!

First, we drop by at this Chinese stall which kuya bing recommend to read our 2010 feng shui. Second, we went to Ongpin para lang magpagawa ng bracelet...


this picture i took was from Ongpin....thats kuya bing and tta baby waiting for the Chinese man that will customized their bracelet...

hehe...they didn't know i took some photos..

Feng shui bracelet worn by kuya bing...There's nothing wrong if you believe in fengshui, as long as you dont forget to believe in God. hehe...I myself believe also...why not? Maybe someday i won the lotto or sweepstakes...hehe...the problem is im not putting some money to bet..haha...I still believe in God...

As we wait for them, my two lola and me keep on chatting while eating chestnuts..**yum**

After the Ongpin...we went to Eng Bee Tin... see my next post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment