Jan 15, 2010

Looking Forward to 2010...

Christmas and New Year is over so we're now back to reality.

My credit card bill from last holiday purchases (month of december purchases) arrived and i know how much i am going to pay because i always make it a point to jot down notes of my expenses. I also make sure to pay it in full. I dont want debt, especially with credit cards...

But im still shock when i saw my bill because my booking with Cebu Pac on my trip to Cebu was billed twice. I booked a ticket online last November 12 at Cebu Pacific worth P4,200++  and i already pay it last December and now my new bill has it again...Grrrrr! Enough. Now i am done coordinating with Cebu pac's customer service regarding my concern and they will refund the corresponding amount...Kainis..my first time to fly with Cebu Pac but they gave me a dissapointing service in booking online. Hay....


MOVING FORWARD TO 2010...

First quarter of the year: (Jan-Mar)

  • Its my birthday (Yay!) Need to treat my family because im not around on my birthday. I will join the trip to Dumaguete with Ayen... Dumaguete Sandbar and Antulang here i come!

  • Cebu trip with my officemates (Joy, Hugh, Dhona, Lei, and Ayen).. Been to Cebu before but its my first time to try the Cebu Skywalk at Crowne Plaza...Kasama sana si badz but he's not allowed to go on leave on this date....sad :(

  • My Niece's 7th birthday. Kuya bing and I will be busy this month because we will help my cousin in preparation for her big celebration...

  • Joining my previous team on their team building at Baguio.

Second quarter of the year (Apr-Jun)

  • Tami's birthday and preparation for her schooling (means lots of gastos..) Kuya bing is requesting for another beach birthday celebration of tami's bday like we did last year.

  • Making plans for our HK trip...(it was our plan last year because we want to bring Tami to Disneyland but did not push through because we plan to have our 2nd baby...and until now wala pa rin kaya we plan again the trip to HK...

  • Looking forward for another trip with my officemates....

That's it for now.....I have loads of work to do....By the way, kuya bing and I dropped by at MOA yesterday to buy the Preview Magazine and most of the magazine in the bookstore has Jinkee Pacquiao on the cover...Good start for her 2010 career...

As i was scan the pages and read some part of Jinkee Pacquiao's page, Gosh! she has 9 birkin bags! Hay...**dreaming** Wishing for a birkin bag....


Enough. Work! Work! Work!


No comments:

Post a Comment