Jan 27, 2010

Bags! Bags!

Monday.

Hubby asked me if i can go to ATC instead of SM Southmall to look for something. After lunch, i went to ATC and he instructed me to look for this shirt because he's planning to buy some. After lurking and looking for this boutique, i found it and guess what he want?



Hubby want this shirt that Manny Pacquiao wore.. He even asked me to take picture of this and see if its nice. He just saw this on tv and some of his officemates bought shirt from this boutique. Priced at P650.00. For me, i dont like it because when you try this on, you look like a rocker or some sort of tambay..hehe...What do you think? Is it nice?

Change topic. I also look for some bags as a gift to myself on my birthday... I look at some boutique with quality and nice bags. I want it to share with you and help me decide which one to choose. From my top 8 picks, id go for this 4 designs:

HAVAIANAS. I just took this pic on Havies site but when you see this in personal, i think youre going to love this. Perfect for casual attire. Price is P4,995. With the materials used in this bag, i think it will last..



LACOSTE. I always love Lacoste when it comes to bag. Proven of its quality, who wouldn't want lacoste bags? I have two choices here.

First is this brown leather bag, price is P13,000++, i forgot the exact price. I love the style of this bag and for sure nman walang fake na ganito..hehe


Second is this sling bag, perfect for travelling but it so small that only some can put inside like make-up, cellphone and some small things. Price is P3000++. I love the brown color..


CHARLES and KEITH. I don't have any Charles and Keith bag thats why i dont know if the quality of this bag is good but i love the designs here. When i saw this one, i just want to buy it but im having second thoughts because i also love the other bags from other brand, its the cheapest among the four. Price is P2,000++.


There you go, i want to buy all those...hehe...Dont know what to choose among the four...Please help me...

By the way, while im uploading this pic for my blog, hubby saw all this pic and he asked me what are these for. I just told him that i want a new bag for my birthday. Then he ask me about the details of all this bag and why i want that bag.

My reason is this:

With havaianas, i dont have any havies bag and i want to have one. With lacoste, i want any of the two because like what i've said, id go for the quality. I already have 2 Lacoste bag and since college until now, im still using it. On Charles and Keith, i like the design and again, i want to try if the quality will last.

Hubby just said to me na "wag na daw akong bumili :("...yun lang...i dont know what he means but ill just wait until after my birthday and after my trip...Ill definitely go back at ATC after my birthday and buy this Aerosoles sandals that i love. Price is P3,250.00. Sana may matira sa pocket money ko para mabili ko yung sandals.. Ill post it on my blog pag nabili ko na. But if not, sorry to me :(

I am really excited with my upcoming trip...Anyway..ill be leaving for Dumaguete and celebrate my birthday there. Ill be back soon..Happy birthday to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment