Jan 22, 2010

Im turning 29!

photo taken from cafepress.com


Im turning 29 next friday (January 29), just in case you dont know! hehe and it falls on a day where i'll be on a tour in Dumaguete. Gosh its my last birthday on my 20's.


Thinking of what i really want out of life now that im ageing a year older. Hhhmm.. I don't need or wish any material things now or i cant think of any because for me, i have it all na (gadgets, people who love and supports me, high-paying job) What else does a woman need? Waking up with my hubby and baby is more than enough to be happy and more thankful for. As i aged every year, i am looking forward to become more responsible, kind and patient. Eventhough im nearly 30, I don't feel old enough. So funny that i feel so much younger than i look on the outside. hehe


So much to be thankful to the Lord for another year, for all the blessings and for all the people that surrounds me. I love my hubby and daughter, i love my job, i love my life...I love everything being the Cindy Grace Silverio and now Cindy Grace Silverio-Undag.


I will not be having any celebration on my birthday because im in dumaguete that time. A while ago, while doing loads of work here in the office hubby texted and telling me to go malling this coming weekend to celebrate my birthday and i texted him back asking whose going with us, after a couple of minutes he replied back just to say its only us with our daughter (sorry to my relatives no treats on my birthday). Then the texting mode with hubby continues...


Thanks B for remembering my birthday and for always making me kilig...(how i wish all of you saw the smile on my face when i read his text) *wink*  Just a quick note: On our 10 years of being together, hubby always makes me kilig...he never changed since before (getting-to-know-each-other stage)..haha...treating me so special and always spoiling me :)

Happy Birthday to me :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment