Jan 19, 2010

Im Back!

Welcome home cuzin Loven!

I went home in Laguna yesterday for some appointments and i also went at my cousin's house. I love staying at some of my relatives house for some reasons (on my mother's side), i love it when we had our kwentuhan, our laugh trip and i saw my cousin who just got back from his work at luxury ship in Europe and i was glad that he came home safe but i can feel that he's really tired (he's adjusting to Philippine time now).

After having lunch in their humble home, we went to mall with my cousin to check her business and decided to have an hour of massage in the mall. Guess where we had our massage? Its a massage parlor and all the masseuse are blind. Rates are P250 per hour but since they have an ongoing promo, we've got the rate of P200 per hour :)

While waiting for our turn, my cousin mentioned that they planned before in putting up a massage parlor but since my other cousin changed his mind after going to luxury ship, he's planning now to venture in van service business so the massage parlor plan left behind. Now the topic has brought up again and i said i want to join their business, but we have to look for a good location. Planning to put up somewhere in Laguna.. **cross-finger** Sana matuloy...


No comments:

Post a Comment