Jan 27, 2010

Back at Racks for Lunch

With my previous post, i said that hubby wants to celebrate my birthday in advance because im not around on my birthday. Instead of going to ATC, we decided to go malling at MOA since some of my cousins and titas are there. We had lunch at Racks. I also said before that my cousins love dining at Racks. I also love the pork ribs there thats why if were looking for an affordable food, we always go there.


its my cousin Marvil, he dont know that i was taking a picture of him...hehe


After having lunch, my daughter and niece ride this mini ferris wheel and hubby accompany them. There they were looking at me while i took some photos of them.

After that we went to Club princess outlet to look for some souvenirs-to-be on my niece 7th birthday. Aren't they cute in this pic? I was scouting for some prices in this outlet and its so expensive here.

No comments:

Post a Comment