Jul 6, 2010

I heart Breadtalk!

I always love Breadtalk that everytime i go to ATC or Glorietta, i never miss buying bread here for pasalubong to my hubby and baby and to my in-laws.

Last week, i dropped by at Breadtalk Glorietta since im near the vicinity. I texted hubby first to know what he wants and as usual, the same old words that i always hear from him "bahala ka na, basta masarap".


This shop is always full everytime i go here....

Variety of breads...

I always bought the floss especially the spicy one for hubby...haha...

the cute bread for my baby...

What i bought: Spring in the city (P39ea), Applewerm (P39ea), Rocky Road Milk (P29ea) and Mini Chiz Dough

I took this while im on my line waiting for my turn at the cashier...

Next time ill try their cakes....Looks like its delicious..

Yey! its my turn...I ask the cashier to put the breads on the box because im travelling from Makati to Las Pinas...


I heart Breadtalk!


No comments:

Post a Comment