Jan 13, 2009

New Year.....New ME!!!

It's been a while since my last last blog here. Well, there's much updating we need to do since Im too busy lately.


1. I'm back to Reading.

My officemates talked about this twilight thing since the start of the movie and from then on I was hooked. Good thing is one of my team mates lend me her book 1 of twilight and i think it's a good book so you also must read it.


2. Party Girl No More!

Yes it's true! Since I have my own family now, Coffee is better to keep in touch with friends.


3. "NO SMOKING"

It's about time to remove all the toxins in my body. This time, it's for real. And also, Im worried about my health, i have an asthma and cigs trigger my asthma so I decided to quit my smoking habit.


4. I'm into gym

Hehe! It's time to lose weight. Since i still have the free gym coupons when i avail the My Spa Membership, why not use it.


5. SPA

I always want my body to be relaxed from any form of stress. I feel I deserve it! With a very fast-paced life we have now, I ought to slow down and relax. Time flies so fast and i wanna enjoy it!


6. SAVE

Im trying! It's hard but there's an effort. After all, my new year's resolution is to avoid impulse buying and to save more.


7. Feel Positive always

All people want to fill their mind with nicer and finer things in life and so am I. If things work out as you expected or more than you expected, learn to share it with others.


I always want to be a better person. Honestly, Im not that confident that's why I'm afraid of change because i might lose. Sometimes im thinking of leaving my comfort zone to a higher level. Because I want to better improve my personality and grow more. I want to experience life as much as I can. I don’t want to miss life. I want to share my life to people.


Always remember that you can't please everybody and I want to touch people’s life in the simplest way I can.

I guess that’ s life all about. Touching people’s lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment