Jan 26, 2009

update...

I was on sick for 2 days last week and again it's boring staying in the house, i only watch Season 1 and 2 of Supernatural series from thursday to Sunday.

By the way, I will be turning 28 on thursday, January 29. I don’t have any plans at all since may pasok ako and it’s awesome that I still feel this excited and happy. I delight in the number of people who remember to greet me before or during my birthday. I count these people as blessings and they are the proof that tells me I am a good person. I am blessed because I have so many friends to celebrate it with but most specially, I am very happy that I have my family with me. My birthdays only started picking up meaning when I shared it with the people dearest to my heart. My family gave me the fulfillment I have been longing for even when I was still a child and I am happy that the Lord has given me this opportunity to truly feel loved and cared for.

Gosh! i can't believe Im turning 28 and i guess time really flies so fast!

Wishlist? Nah! I don't think i need more coz Im so blessed and thankful for what I have now. Maybe, i just want to have a healthy life with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment