Apr 16, 2009

busy...

Yes, i was busy with my new function here in the office, I was on my morning sked for 2 days then wednesday to friday, im on the night shift. With my training, i have no time to blog because of the busy sked. Holy week is not holy anymore because of our work...poor me.. :(

News!

Yesterday, Joyneir's eldest sister (haidee) arrived from US for a 2 months vacation. Ako lang ang wala sa haus because of my work, hindi nman ako maka-absent because of my training pero updated nman ako of what's happening there, badz keep texting me of what they're doing in the house. He texted me of haidee's baggage which include of 2 big maleta, one is for the pasalubongs and another is her personal things. We don't expect much of the pasalubong but among the others. only us have lots of pasalubong lalo na si badz, pinakamarami yata syang nakuha lalo na sa damit...syempre sangkatutak na nman ang chocolates sa ref kaya expect na tataba na nman kame..hehe


Another things is, tami's bday is on saturday, Badz and I are on the night shift so we're not so sure if we're gonna join our relatives outing at island cove in Cavite on saturday (matutulog na lang kami on saturday tutal ilang beses na din ako nakapunta sa island cove) and on Sunday is the celebration of Tami's birthday on the beach! Swimming pa rin! kamusta naman ang mga balat nmen? for sure sunog na nman! hindi kakayanin ng Nivea sunblock ang init ng beach!

Im going back to work...i have lots to do so I'll keep you updated when i have free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment