Sep 16, 2010

Date with my brother at Racks..

I know that this post is so delayed and i neglect this blog lately. Well, its better late than never..

Two weeks ago, my brother texted me that he's going to Buendia and he also brought the medicine that im asking for. After my office, i went directly to Buendia and met with him then we went to MOA to have some chat and dinner.

We arrived at MOA by 5pm, we window-shop, bought some CDs (click here), chat while strolling and look for a good place to dine and stay without lots of diners. We passed by fish and co. and Racks, my brother chose the Raks because the place is almost empty, only 2 tables were occupied..

Well if you dont know, we love Raks ever since..


While waiting for our orders, we chat and chat, update with our lives and what we miss during our childhood years.. I miss those times na nagkukulitan kami when we we're younger etc... talk about our work and plans in the future... Our kids, our family, our relatives...hay...

This is my youngest brother, he was in Manila for 2 days to attend the seminar for his work.

Since i was still full because of what we ate in the office, we only order the Racks Classic Pork Ribs in half rack..

This meal is consist of 2 Pork ribs, 2 breads, and 2 side dish... We also ordered rice and sodas..


When we were done with our meal, the manager approached us to fill in the survey..

They also had an on-going raffle every month that can win you a gift certificate from Racks...

Sana manalo ako...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment