Sep 16, 2010

movie day for lola...

Like what ive said in my previous post, one of our agenda that day is to watch a movie. The girls (me, tami, mika, lola and kuya bing) watched Sayo Lamang... They allowed my daughter to go inside but her rate in cinema is still the same, tami just ate and play inside the cinema because she dont understand the tagalog movie and she got bored..

Ang ganda ng movie, they're all great!


The boys (my hubby, my brother and my cousin ej) decided to watch Resident Evil... According to them, the movie was cool and there are some scene na nakakagulat talaga, just like with the video game...



By the way, before we enter the cinema, we bought Chef Tony's popcorn, it was supposed to be Taters but it has super long line, baka ma-late kami so iba n lang...

My baby liked Chef tony's popcorn because everytime we were in Southmall, we always bought this and ate it while having dvd marathon...

We loved the Parmesan cheese and cinnamon flavor. One big tub is equivalent to large size of Taters...


No comments:

Post a Comment