Oct 5, 2010

Gelato treats at Cara Mia

We bumped this gelato outlet in SM southmall when we went there last time. I asked the attendant if this shop is part of the Amicis and it was confirmed. And i know that if this is from Amici then its good to eat.



I love gelato more because its creamier than the regular ice cream. According to them, gelato is made with more milk and lesser fat thats why it creamier. Caramia cost from PhP 60 up per scoop depending on the flavor that you chose.


Different variants

When tami saw the stall, she immediately ask me to buy the gelato and she ordered her favorite - strawberry supreme

Strawberry Supreme - PhP 60.00


My daughter enjoying her gelato. Did you you know that my first time to eat gelato was in HK? I never thought that Caramia serves as good as what i ate in HK months ago..


Hubby and my daughter after eating gelato. Hubby also liked it. Will try some flavors and the gelato cakes next time we go to SM.


Caramia SM Soutmall




No comments:

Post a Comment