Nov 18, 2008

11.17.2008 My Spa

Monday lunch, I am thinking of good de-stressing massage (little pleasures for the overstressed) at My Spa in Starmall Las Piñas, since I still have the Free Shiatsu massage which I got when I avail the Membership, I decided to avail it and also try the Diamond Peel service that they offer instead of having the regular facial that I am having monthly.

I arrive at 12:00pm, leave my things in the provided locker, take a shower, stay in dry sauna for 15 minutes then steam bath then dry sauna again. Then the spa attendant called my attention to say that Im going to have the Diamond Peel Facial first before the massage.

After my first treatment of Diamond Peel, my face is so red and its like swelling but it was a bit smoother. The attendant explain to me that it is normal for the first-timer and she also said na masyado daw manipis yung balat ko na konting madaanan lang ng machine ng Diamond peel, namumula na agad. Let’s see in the coming days what will happen and I still have my second session after 2 weeks. And the price is just P1,200 per session but since Im a member of that spa, I got a 10% discount, cheaper compared to Belo Medical which charges P3,000.

After the Diamond peel facial, I rest for a while while waiting for the massage attendant. Ayoko lang sa My spa is their oil, they're using VCO, since my skin is sensitive, I have to bring my own oil, Neutrogena Body Oil, im using this for years kaya subok na sa balat ko. Hehe.

It took me almost 3 hours sa My Spa, well its not little pleasure anymore! Haha…Lagot na nman ako kay badz nito! When I get my things on the locker, I saw my celfone having 6 missed calls! Lagot na talaga ko nito and I need to sleep pa dahil may pasok pa ko ng gabi.

After paying, I drop-by sa Siomai house kasi favorite ni Badz yun kaya bumili ako ng 4 orders para naman hindi sya magalit..Yun lang. Nag-share lang ako ng kaartehan ko…Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment