Nov 4, 2008

Im matured already!

Too early to have a wish list? Well, I guess im just too excited to have the list. I was hoping soon to make a wish book – a blank notebook where, aside from my list, I could also paste, staple, glue photos of all the things I want to buy, for myself, our home and for my loved ones. When Im in the shop before or office, I visit the website like amazon, eluxury, macy’s etc. because its like window shopping with all the signature items. Kung napupulot lang ang pera, I’d probably buy, among all the things I saw and loved, those that still run through my mind when I try to go to sleep or making muni-muni, that’s still a lot.

When Im watching news, I always saw people mumbling and crying for help, beggars in the road, children that can’t go to school, working at an early age to earn little penny so they can buy something to eat or they say para lang matulungan ang parents nila.

Now, how can I think of buying those things? I just realized that I am not as impulsive as I used to be. Kahit lagi ako sa mall, pinipigilan ko talaga and sarili ko na bumili but sometimes if I really like the item or cloth, binibili ko talaga. Since when Im young, I wore signature clothes, my lola make it a point na hindi kami nahuhuli sa uso, from clothes, bags, accessories and even gadgets. (Thanks for having my lola, she gives us all since my mother died). Now that Im grown-up, there are times that I really want to own all that I wanted to have. But in the same way that I can happily window-shop, I can do the same online. I can look at all signature brands without buying it.

Yes, I splurge once in a while, but there are many things I can live without. Now that I have my own family, and mature enough to think of our future, I just want the best for them. I really do not have to have every material thing my heart desires. My goal is just to ensure the well-being of my family and give the best to my daughter. I always think of how life will be after tomorrow that’s why nag-aaral na akong mag-budget ng expenses, mahirap lalo na sa tulad kong gastadora na mahilig mag-shopping at gumimik pero enjoy naman ang mag-budget kasi ma-eexperience mo magtipid at mag-ipon Sometimes dreaming about them is happiness enough, looking at beautiful things can already be a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment