Jun 15, 2010

Invitation: 2 important events in our family

Yesterday, i received the invitation of my 2 cousins. They will be having a celebration for the most important event in their lives. As usual, kuya bing is the event coordinator...

Mika's invitation

My cousin will celebrate her 18th birthday on friday night at Ramon Magsaysay hall in Roxas boulevard. Her theme is vintage that's why they chose the RM hall instead of a hotel.


Ate Dalyn's Wedding

Another important event of my cousin. The wedding will be on Saturday (the day after the debut) which will be held in Batangas where the showbiz couple Judy Ann and Ryan get wed. They also use the same church and the reception is also at the beach.

I still have 4 days to look for my outfit for these two events. On the debut, the theme is vintage and on the wedding, they requested to come in White...



No comments:

Post a Comment