Jun 9, 2010

My chosen schools in Las Piñas area

My baby is now going to school. When you have a kid, you always want the best for them and one of them is the school. We want our child to learn, explore and excel... With me and with our area, i only have 3 private schools in my mind for my baby: Elizabeth Seton, Divine Light and Camella School.

Elizabeth Seton. Ive been eyeing this school for my daughter because of the quality and all my cousins studied here. My aunts pushed me to enroll tami here but the problem is its too far from our house, im a working mom and i cant attend to her school needs and the demand of time. I dont have fixed schedule and i cant commit with the time. As much as i want to but i dont have a choice but to disregard this school (just for now).

Divine Light. I also want this school because i heard its also advance like Seton but im not familiar with the environment. I chose this over Perpetual because hubby dont want Tami to enter Perpetual...

Camella. If i were to choose from Perpetual and Camella, ill go for Camella. Why? Hubby's niece and nephews goes here. I like this school because the ratio of the class is 12:1 (maximum of 15) and 3 pre-school teachers in a class and also airconditioned classrooms. Its also within our area and my in-laws can attend to tami's needs. Tuition fee is smaller from Perpetual.

Hubby and i decided to enroll Tami in Camella for her first year. We know that she can do it because she's smart even if were not teaching her. Then if she can ride the school bus alone and she's ready to go on her own, that's the time and plan to transfer her to Seton.

I will blog her first day in school later...


No comments:

Post a Comment