Jun 23, 2010

Greenbelt's Unforgettable Sale

I am so busy these past few days that i forgot about my blog. Will also be busy in the next few days so please bear with me for not posting here. Ill try to blog this coming weekend, i have lots of things to post like my cousins debut and wedding, our dinner at Tony Romas in celebration of Father's day and our upcoming HK trip...

But before that, let me tell you that Greenbelt mall is having their Unforgettable Sale which happens annually.


photo credit to freshpromos

For more info, click here.

What are you waiting for? If you are on a shopping spree and want to own a brand new signature bags like Gucci, Tory Burch, Marc Jacobs and Hermes, try to go now at Greenbelt. LV does not offer sale ever so don't expect sale items from them. hehe. That's one that i love about LV, your precious item will not depreciate its value..

Its my time to look for my new card holder... im setting my sked on friday... Greenbelt here i come..hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment