Jun 15, 2010

A treat from my previous team: Cowboy Grill

Last Saturday at work, i sat beside my previous team and were having laugh trip because of our 2 supervisors, ang kulit nila sobra and it ended up treating us to lunch...haha

Since i was with my previous team for almost 2 years, their supervisor include me in his treat to the team... He ordered food at Cowboy grill for our lunch and we ate it in our pantry. One of the agents also bought 2 tubs of ice cream.

Cowboy grill at Net Plaza Bldg, The Fort

I ordered Grilled Liempo...I liked how they present the meal in a take-out box.

My previous team in the pantry...


Selecta ice cream.. They have promo now. This gallon is for only P210.00.

After eating lunch, i joined them but im not smoking. I just want to see the place...

No, its not Starbucks... Its outside of our cafeteria... This is the place where agents smoke cigarettes.

My previous team-mate and supervisor... Thanks for the lunch.. Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment