Jun 13, 2010

Cleaning out our Closet...

Ive been doing this once a year and now decided to do it again. This week upon looking at my friend's site selling some of their stuff, i also decided to purge some of items that are no longer welcome in my wardrobe.

 Look at how messy our closet is...

 Even my Bags...




 
Last quarter of the year when i clean up my closet, most of our clothes that did not fit us anymore, all of it end up giving away to some of our relatives. I love cleaning out my closet because it gives way to new ones. Sulit is a great vehicle for selling but i want to use facebook or multiply to sell some of the better pieces i own and the one that im not using.. I will also use webs so that my officemate can see the things that im selling in the office.. Facebook and multiply are blocked in the office..

I spent half of the day overhauling our closet! haha..

 This is our closet.. perfectly done. More space now for new ones...

 My clothes.. i arranged it by color...

My clothes again with hubby's clothes also...Mine on the left, Hubby's on the middle and right. 

Our shorts (mine on left and hubby's on right)

 
Our office clothes and pants on the bottom..


Our shelves for perfumes, lotion, etc....

Will clean Tami's closet later and our shoe shelves...im already tired! Haha tamad ko tlaga. Tsk Tsk.  This is the only household chores that im doing and i still feel lazy doing it :(

Oh and today i finally ventured out to my local *ahem* online store and i realized that im starting to love it. I dont have aspirations of making tons of money for selling some items -  its just that i want to try what my friends are doing and eventually buy a new pieces for my baby.

Hubby is suggesting of buying goods when i/we travel. Since i love to shop and according to them ma-PR daw ako and this will help me on my new venture... Selling goods Online and in the office while working..haha...


No comments:

Post a Comment