Dec 19, 2010

Team party at the Linden Suites

Its always a tradition to celebrate a year-end party in every company and to our company, we always had 3 celebrations, our company year-end party, our Pod or Department's xmas party and lastly our team xmas party. This makes me busy aside from the parties outside work. From the 3 celebrations, i haven't had the chance to attend the yearend party of our company because i was abroad, when i got back, its time for our team party and i was one of the host.

On the day of our party (Dec. 17), my teammate and I filed a half-day leave to do the errands and check-in at the hotel. We do the groceries at Market-Market and Megamall for our surprise give-away, bought cellphones for the prizes and gifts for our exchange gift.

At exactly 3pm, Jhoy and I checked in at the Linden Suites hotel and we occupy the Executive Suite with 2 bedrooms.

The executive suite was big, its not new to me since ive been to different 3star and 5star hotels locally and abroad and what i liked about the Linden suites is the interior design of the room.



We prepared the venue, set the things that we needed for the party and arranged the food, giveaways etc...

Bingo Area...

This is how it looked like after the preparation so when the team arrived, all is set.


Ambers food

At around 5pm, our team arrived one by one. We are all 22 pax that night...

 We took some pictures while waiting for the others. We have Ambers for our food.


After we ate, we only prepare one game and that is Bingo. I borrowed my Lola's Bingo paraphernalia and like ive said with my previous post, to make the game exciting, we ask some of our team and supervisors to sponsor a prize and that includes us. 

 Some of the prizes. Others are not available that night but still included in the game.


Even if we are the host, we still join the game. I was eyeing the Cherry Mobile P3 phone because its so cute but we are not allowed to play for that prize because me and jhoy was the sponsor of the Cherry mobile fone. Unfortunately i didnt win any of the prize. Sad nman :(


 The team playing Bingo...

 After the never-ending Bingo game, we started the exchange gift and i received a 2011 planner. We dont have the tradition of making bunutan and create a wishlist because it will not surprise the receiver. Instead, we announced to bring any gift worth P200 above and we will make bunutan on the event itself.

Me and Emily

I didn't expect to received this but i was happy because i am a planner person. I love to write and compute for expenses.. haha.. And planner is one of my important things for my everyday life because it helps me track my expenses and budget...


 I informed my teammate who gave me this that i appreciate her gift. Thanks Emily again :)


 After the party that ends around 1:00am, our sup thanked the team for participating in our party, announced something and before we officially end, Jhoy and I thanked them again and we promised our supervisor prior that week that we will share the blessings that we receive (amongst our team, Me and Jhoy was the highest receiver of incentive monthly hehe). We bought a small goody package for each and everyone as our xmas gift...

And so the party ends, its time for liquor party. Inuman na to!!!

 Me and Jhoy

 
Preparing for a pillow fight..hehe (L-R) Jhoy, Janice, me and Rina


Grabe halos walang tulugan.. Sobrang saya... Inuman, kwentuhan, asaran...

Looking forward for another great year with my team :)


Merry Christmas Team Gary!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment