Dec 29, 2010

Wishing of a new sala set...

When hubby and i went to southmall before christmas to buy gifts, i saw this beautiful bag in Charles and Keith outlet, super duper mega isip ako kung bibilin ko ba or hindi. There were so many thoughts running in my head that time:

First thought:  If im going to buy that bag for P2,800, magiging dalawa na yung new bags ko na hindi pa ngagamit...

Second thought: Kung bibilin ko yung bag sa Charles and Keith for sure mababawasan ang budget ko for the gifts and that is a Big No No...

Third thought: Kung bibilin ko yung bag, pano na kung may magregalo saken ng bag for Christmas? Bka matabunan naman ako ng new bags...

Hay... In the end, i decided not to buy that bag kasi i still have one new bag and its not my priority now. Ang asawa ko nman pinipilit ako na bilin na para daw may regalo ako sa sarili ko... hay naku! lalaki nga nman.. minsan mgagalit pero papayag din pla na bumili ka ng bag...

Anyway, Hubby wants to have a new sala set na pwedeng tulugan kapag daw inabot sya ng madaling-araw sa paglalaro ng computer games. Syempre as a wife, gusto ko na din yun kasi its for our own home nman eh kaya ok lang... I was scouting some sala set online and found this:


Photo from Our Home

This sofa set from Our Home was very nice and comfortable pero feeling ko hindi to tatagal kay tami.. Sa sobrang lambot baka gawing trampoline ng anak ko...sayang lang dba?

When im in the office, my officemate/friend told me na yung kakilala ng mother nya went to their house and she learned that they customize sala set, bed or other things in the house using rattan. The family of my officemate know them so for sure they create quality furniture. As i was looking online about the furnitures that are made in rattan, i found this:



Set 1 (my officemate choice)


Photo credits to Autovip1.co.uk

Set 2 (my choice)




Set 3


My officemate and I were planning of ordering our chosen design next year (2nd quarter maybe). I showed this pic to hubby and he chose the black rattan which is also my pick.

I you were to choose, which design is your pick? Comments please...



2 comments:

  1. Sofa is a versatile piece of furniture that can be used for sitting and as recliners for watching your favorite TV shows or while reading books. In case you want to use it to seat your guests then, choose a formal sofa set design or sectional sofas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wala,,,,,its really nice....stlyle which is very different comparing others...I should prepare for this kind....best luck to whomakers....

    ReplyDelete