Nov 15, 2012

Family Day at SM Southmall (SumoSam day)

Last Sunday, hubby and I planned of going to Southmall. Wala na raw kasi akong time so i agreed. They wait for me till i finish my tripping with a client in Paranaque.. Buti na lang maagang natapos at 3pm. We left the house at 4pm with my in-laws.

My sister-in-law went to Mandaue Foam with his husband to buy house things because they will move in to their house this end of the month... Kami? Hindi pa and we're planning na paupahan na lang ang house na binili namin as part of our investment. Wala na kasing titira sa house nila hubby kundi kami together with my parents-in-law. Mas ok nga to kasi wala kaming poproblemahin with regards to Tami, alagang-alaga ang anak namin kaya walang problema kahit wala kami lagi sa bahay and im thankful for my inlaws for taking care of my daughter..

Anyway, when we arrived in Southmall we all parted ways. My SIL and BIL went to Mandaue and we to Sumosam to eat because im hungry after my 2 trippings that day.

SumoSam recently opened in Sm Southmall and i told hubby to try it.

Our Orders:
Japanese Fried Rice for Hubby

Seafood Ramen 

This can be shared by 3 to 4 people. Tami and I shared this bowl of Ramen.


Our Drinks

Mango Yakult for tami but unfortunately she didn't like the taste so hubby drank it. Mango Shake for Tami and Watermelon shake for me.

Beef Yakitori for Hubby

I tried this and its super lambot and juicy.


Banana Split for our dessert.

Pics for the day:



SumoSam's a little bit pricey but offer good food :)

 
 



I also bought Sunblock for me because you know naman that i do a lot of trippings with clients and Sunblock is my bestfriend for now...

We bought Tami this stuff toy and cage to catch up with her...

We had a great time last Sunday kahit na sobrang pagod ako from the trippings. Happiness of my kid is our priority so kahit pagod, gora lang!






No comments:

Post a Comment