Nov 24, 2012

Rufo's Las Pinas

Have you visited the newly opened Rufo's near Times? Well, we did at twice pa!

Rufo's has been famous with their Tapa for years. I remember their branch in Makati and tried it once so its good to know that they extend their branch here in Las Pinas, a walking distance from our office . Yey!

Hubby and I dined almost everyday before going home, he will fetch me in the office after his office then eat somewhere. That time, he saw that Rufo's now open so we went there after he fetched me.

Rufo's menu

Very affordable!

With their modern interiors...

New offers...

Here what we ordered on our first visit:

Tapa for Hubby..

Liempo for Me..

2 extra rice, soda and Cobo Milk Tea for me :)

We are dissapointed on our first visit because of the rice, sobrang daming matitigas na rice na parang sunog, hubby didn't finish his meal.

On our second visit, hubby ordered Tapa again and I chose Spaghetti and another Cobo milk tea.. I noticed lang with their Tapa masyadong ma-sauce :(

We'll visit again to try their Bulalo maybe later after my trippings.


Visit their official site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment