Nov 9, 2012

Undas 2012 (Late Post)

Sorry for the late post... Mejo busy lang...

I don't have plans of taking photos but to my lola's request para daw makita ng relatives abroad... Ayan wala akong choice but to take some pics..

We went in Laguna last November 1 and headed to Tta Babes house. We had lunch first before going to Memorial Park for our loved ones...

Our lunch

Ginataang Tilapia and Fried Tilapia, Lechon Kawali and Batchoy (no photo). All are requested by my aunts and uncle especially the Batchoy and Ginataang Tilapia... Minsan lang daw kasi makakain ng lutong Laguna... hehe

Our Dessert or Merienda...

Dolor's Kakanin care of Tta Ne... I love this special kakanin that can be bought in Sucat.. 

Kit, naka-ip5 na si Dambut...

I was teasing hubby of this iPhone5 kasi ang nice... super gaan nga lang.. Damvin bought it in Singapore last month, a week after it was released... Ikaw na ang updated!


In our Museleo during All Soul's Day:

This is my Mudra...

Pumangit na nga lang yung sa may frame. It was hanged there for more than a decade kaya cguro naging ganyan... Anyway, maganda pa rin naman ang mama ko kahit pumangit ang frame :)

Museleo's Altar

On the right side's frame was my Lolo and below is my nephew (no photo)..

Some of the relatives when we arrive...

Of course, they will not forget to bring food for the visitors... kami na ang parang nasa bahay! We were there from around 4pm up to 10pm...

We stayed in Laguna for 3 days and Tami was enjoying her vacation to Tta babes House...


No comments:

Post a Comment