Oct 17, 2008

Gift and Plans


When we were in ATC. After having lunch, we went to Timezone so Tami can play, me and Kuya Bing went to Chronos outlet to look for watch. I remember, he was the one who’s also with me when I bought my Kenneth Cole watch and he bought the men’s version of my watch para daw pareho kami. We’re looking for Phillip Stein watch, when the price was asked, it’s now P28,000 from the original price of P41,000 (that’s a big sale). He asked if I want to buy, syempre gusto ko din yung watch pero nag-alangan din ako kasi Badz birthday is nearly soon. Pag-iisipan ko muna kung bibili ako as my Christmas gift to myself.



This watch is very ideal and nice to Badz. And syempre, signature watches comes with a high price. I asked kuya bing where he bought his Tag Heuer watch and he said he bought it in Tag Heuer outlet in Trinoma mall for P58,000. Whoaa!! That was so expensive, buti na lang hindi mahilig magsuot ng relo si Badz (At least makakatipid ako…hehe) Sken ang pinaka-expensive ko ng watch is yung Gucci that costs almost 20k and now I am thinking of the Phillip Stein worth P28,000 and the Tag Heuer worth P58,000. The question is, am I really deserve to have those expensive watches or should I save the money for Tami.


Forget about the watch.

Now that Im on my muni-muni mode, I kept thinking what would be my anniv and birthday gift to Badz. Here are my options:

Giorgio Armani perfume – this is his favorite perfume, iniisip ko kung eto na lang since mauubos na din yng perfume nya.

Cellphone - a new celfone kasi type nya yung celfone na Nokia 5310 music edition saka almost 2 years na din naman yung celfone nya.

New set of clothes - my last option kasi ang dami na rin nyang damit, once a month kasi nabili kami ng damit pero pag wala ng choice eto na lang cguro.

Buti na lang naka-leave ako ng Oct. 23-24, I still have time to prepare kasi sabi ni Badz magpapainom daw sya sa mga officemate nya at dadating daw yung mga high school barkada nya, syempre kailangan ng dinner non, at para hindi nkakapagod (umandar na naman ang katamaran..) oorder na lang cguro ako sa labas. It’s double celebration din kasi. October 23 is our 3rd year wedding anniversary and October 24 is his birthday.

Family celebration with be dining out at MOA on Oct. 26 (Sunday).

Advance Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary to Us…Happy Birthday Badz!

No comments:

Post a Comment