Dec 15, 2008

O Skin care..

After browsing my cousin's profile, isaw this and i wanna share this coz im proud of her.
From kat's multiply account:
Certified skin care model.
Hindi kayo makaka-angal..may evidence! hahaha!
My dermatologist-turned-good-friend Olive chose me to be...well...a model for her Skin care clinic. I was featured three times in Asian Journal (biggest Filipino newspaper circulation dito sa US). Oo..complete with before and after pics. (Wait i'll scan them, will try to post it here). Dba kasi ang dami kong pimples noon? Ngayon, super wala na, thanks to Olive! I thought the newspaper was the end of it all...oh well...may tv guesting pa pala..hahaha! Olive was featured at Life Pinoy Style, a cooking show hosted by Ron Bilaro. Shown at TFC, 10.30am, Nov 30, Sunday. I don't have the dvd copy yet, but once I get it you bet it'll be up here in no time. Kailangan ko lang magtestify sa husay ni Olive. Fun fun fun experience. Nung una biruan lang, magiging totoo pala!
Eto na..pangarap ko to! Ipplug ko si Olive...I'd like to thank Olive for my Skin (yehessss!)
O Skin Care
Olivia Quido
17808 South Pioneer Blvd
Artesia, CA 90701
(562) 895 2030












Im proud of you cuz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment