Dec 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!



Christmas is a truly magical season, bringing families and friends together to share the much loved customs and traditions which have been around for centuries. Most people are on holiday and stay at home with their family on Christmas day.

We are going to have a double celebration, christmas and my mom-in-law's birthday. Everybody in the house will be busy doing stuffs today. Mama is a good cook, so she's in charge (as always) for good foods.

It was kind of lonely here in Makati. I am thinking of my friends either they're on leave or somewhere celebrating the noche buena so I felt a bit alone and sad. But I realize i need to do work and the good thing about working on holidays is because we are paid double but since it's regular holidays, we are paid more than double...yipee!

Hey, it's Christmas! That should be reason enough to feel happy and thankful. :)


Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment