Dec 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009

I've been busy for the past days. I have so many stories to tell but we are here in the office working and waiting for the year to close and welcomes another year. Since we're off to the ayala event for the celebration of new year in a few minutes so, I thought of making my last post to thank and greet everyone instead...

before this year comes to a close, I would like to thank the following people:

First, to GOD for all the blessings you showered me and my family.

Second, to my FAMILY and RELATIVES who are always there to give love and support.

For my HUBBY Badz, for being a great and such a sweet husband, for understanding me lalo na pag may topak ako and also for spoiling me in everything.

To Badz cousins namely JANSSEN, MAYA, ATE CHE and BHENG for being a good listener all the time and for the time you spent with me lalo na pag nasa mall tayo...hehe

To all MY FRIENDS (you know who you are) for keeping in touch with me through text, ym, friendster, multiply and here in blog. I really appreciate the fact that you guys still find time to see how im doing.

To all my COLLEAGUES in work who have been nice to me one way or another.


There you go...thank you for being a part of another year.

Party hard but stay safe on this last day of the year.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

See you all in 2009....

No comments:

Post a Comment