Dec 29, 2008

North Park during Xmas!

Christmas is finally over. We are now looking forward to New Year’s celebration. I miss the Christmas eve in our house, the carolers with kids of all ages that would go door to door and sing Christmas carols to receive some monetary gift.

Normally, we would exchange and open gifts at 12 midnight but since I had to be early at work, we distribute our gifts as early as 8pm, it was so much fun. Tami was busy opening her gifts and start playing with the toys.

Since I have work, we celebrate xmas in our office and here are some pics:


Northpark - our noche buena in our pantry

me and emz (gift giving)


me and luzil


some of the team







I hope everyone else had a great time celebrating Christmas as well.

Before i end this blog, i want to thank those who give presents to me and my daughter:


To tami's ninang, ninong and relatives:

For the toys, clothes, and money


and also for
kuya bing - who give Crocs to tami and a Starbucks planner to me (the best ka talaga kuya bing),



Ate dalyn for the bath and body cologne,

Tta nidan for the Lacoste wristlet and chocolates,

Cantos family for all the chocolates and money...


Thank you so much!!!



And until now, we're still accepting gifts...=) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment