Dec 21, 2008

Retail Therapy..

Yesterday (Saturday) 
We decided to do a little shopping in ATC since Christmas is very near and i have no time to shop kasi i have work from Dec. 22 to 24.
I was excited to go and the very first thing i bought was the sandal i was eyeing for weeks...  
 Ang cute ng xmas bag nila
The sandal i was eyeing for weeks and finally i have it already!
at the Bass outlet while waiting for my size...

Bass is carrying OKA b. so i try one of their items and it's really comfy..
So i decided to have one also.. hehe
The items i bought for some of my inaanaks. I have 17 inaanaks and kulang pa yan...

Since today is Sunday, let's see kung pupunta kami sa mall to complete the gifts i need for my inaanaks, family, colleagues, and relatives...
Aarrgghhh!!! Christmas is really expensive but really exciting, happy and memorable..

No comments:

Post a Comment