Dec 5, 2008

Day-off

Not only maids are entitled to have day-offs, employees also have the privilege to have a maximum of 15 VL and 15 SL absences in a year for whatever reason it may be because weekends are not enough. I decided not to go to office today. Good thing, there were no violent reactions from my supervisor. hehe

When Badz texted me that his 13th month pay was already credited to his account, I decided to go to Southmall to withdraw the money and deposit to tami’s account. I texted him if he wants me to wait until he arrives so we can shop clothes for our company’s Christmas party. Then he agree, while waiting for him, I go to every shop to look for fab item and also it would've been better if I was able to snap some shots of the stuff that I tried on... but I feel that I look like a panda because of my eyes kasi wala pa kong tulog the night before so I decided not to. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Then badz arrived. We ate at Tokyo-tokyo then shop na…




Items that we bought:

6 pcs Maui and Sons shirt - maganda pla yung fabric and mura lang P399.75 each, we decided to buy 6 pcs of the shirt kasi nagustuhan ni Badz yung designs and fabric and he can use it also sa xmas party nila kasi boracay ang theme ng xmas party ng company nila. 4 of this will be for Badz and the other 2 will be for my brothers.

2 pcs Lee pants - for me and kay badz. My first time to use Lee pants. maganda nman yung fit nya ska mura lang P1,199 for girls and P 1,599 for boys.

Blouse for Tami - ang cute nung design nya and perfect outfit this xmas and si badz din ang pumili nung design and color...

Girbaud wallet and cap for badz

Undies for me


Grabe! Para sana sa isusuot lang sa Christmas party, almost P7,000 plus na nagastos nmin that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment