Jun 29, 2009

fun day at SM Southmall Storyland

Friday. I was absent from work. I and tami went to SM to play at Storyland since Badz was still in the office. I bought 2 ride all-you-can tag for just me and tami.



ride-all-you-can tag that cost P250 each

mother-daughter bonding
We ride as much as we can but since tami didn't understand what ride-all you-can means, after riding each, we didn't get the chance to ride again because tami keeps on saying "tapos na oh". So yun, isang ride lang kami sa bawat isang ride.

mini anchor's away (natakot sya d2 tpos naninigas sya at nanginginig) kaya wala pang3 mins yung ride pinatigil na nmin.



ride muna kami sa train
antok na si tamipot

After the train, balik ulit kami sa loob ng storyland and nag-ride kami sa roller coaster. D2 sya natakot.. nakatakip ang mata and she's shouting STOP! STOP!... After the roller coaster, we eat at Jollibee then shop.
After bringing tami home (4pm), i called My Spa for an appointment, i want steam bath and massage. I tried their VIP room and here is the pic, no difference from the regular massage room, the only thing is you have your own cr, shower room and bath tub..


that's it!


1 comment:

  1. hi..where is this spa you are talking about?
    thanks.kindly email it to me - mkepesquisa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete