Jun 28, 2009

health update...

Yesterday (saturday), i went to Casa Medica for my follow-up check up and let my doctor read the results of my ultrasound and laboratory tests.

My doctor sked is 3pm t0 5pm. Grabe and tagal nya. 4pm na hindi pa sya dumadating and im her 7th of 10th patients! kainis...

While waiting, lumabas muna ko to buy coffee..


i tried iced latte from the coffee experience....


4:10pm, the doctor arrives and when it's my turn:

She read the results from Perpetual hospital:

Findings: i have normal thyroid

After some discussion and possibilities, the doctor talk to me about this because she's not convinced with the results so she asks me if i want to have a second opinion to most reliable hospital, Asian hospital. I agree with her, she gave me referral and letter for my thyroid lab tests and ultrasound. Then i left the clinic.


I drop by the SM Storyland to sign-up for Tami's membership. Gusto ko yung perks nya pati sa mga birthday packages.

Membership fee = P250.00

After at Storyland, i go to Our Home to look for bed. Im planning to buy bed after our trip to Bohol. Gusto ko na sanang bumili na kaso dami nmin gastos ngaun.. hinabol ko sa booking si tami sa PAL kasi kasama nmen si CJ kaya pinasama ni tta baby si tami. Buti n lang PAL give me until July 4 for the confirmation of bookings. Tami's fare is P3,250... wala man lang discount kasi toddler nman.. Sabi nila same fare lang daw ng adult yun..saka promo fare na daw yan...


the bed im eyeing

King size: P33,100 for cash (discounted na ng 20%)

ang mahal din pala ng mga bed...gusto ko sana yung bed ni hayden kho! hehe saka yung sofa nya sa part 3 ng video nila ni maricar! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment