Aug 8, 2010

Future Abode

Every couple is dreaming of their own house and i have to admit that i am one of them but since my husband was the youngest and the only boy, its a decision on both part that were going to stay at my in-laws house.  I was scared at first because what i heard from others is that its so hard to live with in-laws but i proved them wrong because i was thankful and happy that i have the kind, generous and lovable parents-in-law. For almost 12 years of being with my husband, i never felt that i was taken for granted and they also treated me as one of their own.

Last month, i learned that my parents-in-law decided to renovate the house. From the 200++ square meter house and lot, they decided to divide it to three and build a house for each of their children. It means that we are going to have our own house. *Yey*

I asked my civil engineer cousin and he told me that if a 200+ square meter will be divided into three, say its 250 sq. mtr divide to 3, each of us will be having a 83 sq. meter house and lot. Wow, its not that small because according to them, those developer that are selling townhouses has a lot of at least 50-60 sq. mtrs only. I am so happy with the news. I can design my own house, invest on furnitures etc.. the only problem is i dont know how to cook.

As i was looking on the net,  a 70 square meter lot area can have a 3 bedrooms.. I am so excited while i was looking at the designs of the house. No wonder our present house has a 5 bedrooms, ngaun ko lang nalaman na malaki pla yung lot area nmen.

I tried looking at Camella site and i want to share what i found:


This Amethyst design house and lot from Camella has a floor area of 50. sq. mtr and a lot area of 76 sq. meters.


Now that the decision has been made, we need to look for an apartment or house for rent that we can live in for the meantime. I dont know how long will it take to build the house, whats important is we are going to have our own house.

Hubby and I started to look for a house to be our home in the next few months. We want to rent a house or an apartment within the vicinity only because were thinking of our daughter who goes to school everyday.

Do you know any house for rent? I prefer a 1 or 2 bedroom only. I think its enough for the 3 of us plus a maid.





No comments:

Post a Comment