Oct 29, 2009

Trick or Treat-ing for Tami

Halloween is just around the corner and its easier for all the kids to attend any trick or treat parties, just wear your scariest costume and voila, you'll get tons of goodies, prizes etc...

This time, PLDT will hold a trick or treat party for the kids in Makati, since my cousin (kuya bing) is one of the Operations Manager of PLDT call center, he ask me if he can bring tami to his company, i did not think twice because i want tami to experience this event.

My daughter is really excited with this event, i let her try the costume that she's going to wear on the event and here it is:


witch costume

Snow white costume

I took some photos and she keeps on posing to the camera...

shot 1

shot 2

shot 3 - look at her mouth, its full of spaghetti... hehe


Before i end this, let me greet the trick or treat-ers a
Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment: