Oct 23, 2009

Country style doughnuts

Almost every morning, when i dont eat breakfast at home, I always drop by the country style just to buy some doughnuts to satisfy my sweet tooth. I love their flavors and my fave is the Choco walnut. I am stickler of glazed doughnuts in krispy kremes but when i started to like the country style, i'd go for anything chocolate in their menu.


Sad to say, i haven't tried their coffee yet because we have a free coffee in the office, but maybe next time i will give it a try.


different flavors of country style doughnuts

The thing i love about this place is its very near to our office in Bonifacio Global City and more often than not, you will see the regular customers chatting around the corner with their coffee and their doughnuts. I highly recommend their doughnuts. For me its perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment