Oct 5, 2009

Vending Machine

Thank God that flood here in Manila is starting to subside and now that Pres. Gloria Arroyo states that companies should start releasing 13th month pay so that it can help those affected of calamity. Our company release our 13th month pay last friday (Oct. 2) and part of my promise to save or at least make "tipid", my 13th month pay was deposited to my account and during this "tipid" times, i have to include my signature coffee habit (Starbucks, Seattles Best, UCC) unless it is a treat. I have to be practical for my family and some sacrifices have to be made.

Good thing our office has those vending machine that serves different kinds of coffee, juice and sodas and it's absolutely for free.


the vendo machine that serves hot and cold drinks


the cold drinks


the hot drinks...i was wondering why eight o' clock is serving hot orange juice drink..whatever!


my fave drink - Mocha Fraff


my colleagues at work eating merienda at the pantry

I was thinking if vending machine is a good business or not... what do you think?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment