Oct 29, 2009

Talk about diaper: Mamy Poko

When my daughter was born, I only use diapers. From then on, I always look for quality diapers because my daughter skin is so sensitive. I tried lots of brand like Pampers, Drypers, EQ and the last is the Mamy Poko.



Mamy Poko i think is the most expensive brand in the market. Over the years, its proven that Mamy Poko is good enough when it comes to quality because it is the only brand that my baby weren't allergic. It's also reigns supreme when it comes to absorbency which is also excellent for overnight use.

Mamy Poko also has a limited distribution. I only buy MamyPoko at Makro because they offer in huge packaging of 66 pcs per pack so every time diapers in Makro is on sale, I tend to hoard the MamyPoko. But if Mamy Poko is out of stock, i choose the drypers instead of Pampers for everyday use. Yes it is affordable but the quality is not that good.

You may also want to try Fitti or PetPet, it's also manufactured by Mamy Poko company, same quality but cheaper compared to Mamy Poko.

Now, my daughter is three years old and still using Mamy Poko for overnight. The diaper still lasts up to 12 hours. Well contain, no leakage and she's comfortable using it.

Anyway, im just giving my review for Mamy Poko, its too late for me because my baby is now a toddler and she's now toilet-trained! But if you're having a new born baby, why not shell-out few more bucks because if you go on a cheaper brand, your baby will be uncomfortable and some got allergies..

No comments:

Post a Comment