Oct 12, 2009

Crepes and Creams, Mall of Asia

I've been wanting to write about Crepes and Creams since we've been there so many times already. I remember when i went to MOA before and drop by this food outlet, there was a long line outside so I was thinking it was good. Curious that i am, I decided to give it a try.


Since that is the first time i order their product and when i looked at the menu, there was so many flavors to choose from, their best-sellers are the Caribbean Cruise, Hazelnut Banana Chocolate. I asked the lady in the counter what are the ice cream flavors and shoot! there is an avocado flavor which i loved the most.

When our family went to MOA last week, after eating lunch i told them to have desserts at Crepes and Cream coz i miss eating crepes.


my family


For my nth time here, i still order avocado ice cream on crepe..


It tastes pretty good. Aside from the crepes at Cafe Breton, this brand of food was added to my crepes list. If you love crepes with thick texture, then this is not the place to go. Their crepes are the exact texture that i want you can also add fruit toppings.. Pistachio flavored ice cream is really good also but i still want avocado flavor. For me it is very filling and i love that it has a lot of fruits in it. Alhough a bit messy once you dig into it.. LOL..


Crepes and Creams
Sm Mall of Asia
(02) 8150967


No comments:

Post a Comment