May 23, 2010

My uncle at St. Luke's Medical Center

Yesterday, after i got home from work and took a half-body bath, we left for Quezon City to visit my uncle who is still confined at St. Luke's Medical Center.


My uncle who has done lots of laboratory tests and CT scan at St. Luke's Bonifacio Global City was transferred to St. Luke's QC for an operation because according to my cousin, the major operation in St. Lukes Bonifacio Global City who opened some time ago is not fully operational because of some machines or tools needed for the operation is still in QC.

According to Kuya Bing, St. Lukes in QC has changed a lot unlike before when he was taking an intern and working as an Occupational Therapist in the hospital, the building is old until the renovation has been made and now St. Luke's is as beautiful as new. When we arrived in the hospital at around 6pm, my uncle was still in the Recovery room and we waited for him till 9pm in his room.  We did nothing on the room but keep on chatting and eating with my cousins and aunts.

At around 9pm, my uncle was brought to his room but still unconscious, when he woke up he was still in pain and asking for some pain reliever. Kuya bing talked to the nurse about the procedure done to him and will talk to my uncle's doctor about his condition but since its already late the nurse told us to come back and my uncle will stay in the hospital maybe until monday.

After an hour, we leave the room so my uncle and his wife together with my cousin can take their rest. When we were about to go to parking area, we saw this golf cart like approaching us outside the lobby and we rode in it when we learned that its the hospital's parking shuttle and kuya bing made a joke and told the driver "Ang sosyal nman ng St. Luke's, may shuttle pa papuntang parking area"... haha...

On our way home from QC, we find a place for a quick and late dinner... Northpark in Macapagal it is! Ill blog it next... For those who read or accidentally landed on my blog and read this post, please include him on your prayers for his fast recovery.


No comments:

Post a Comment