May 19, 2010

Classes will start soon!

In the next few weeks, classes will start and my daughter is excited with the thought that shes going to school everyday. I enrolled her in the nearest private school in our house and she's now attending the free workshop for a week.

I accompany her on the first day and i saw what they do in the classroom. The teacher taught them to dance, pray, color and they ask the kids to identify colors, shapes, number, animals..etc.. And tami was bright to answer it correctly. Hubby's cousin accompany my baby on her remaining days at the workshop and everytime they got home, my daughter always has a star. Hubby's cousin told us that according to her teacher, she is attentive and smart. With the 15 kids attending the workshop, they're only two who always got the star. Im very proud of my daughter because she's fast-learner, considering  that i dont have time teaching her, maybe she got her intelligence to hubby. Its a good thing that she watch disney on tv because it also helps. My daughter is english-speaking and she got her slang on the cartoons that shes watching, feeling ko nga mas magaling pa syang mag-english sa akin...I know im not that good in english..and who cares?

Anyway, after my bora trip, i need to attend to my daughter's school needs because according to them, the classes will begin on the 7th of June. I went to school to inquire about the required supplies and here it is:

     - School and PE uniform (will be purchased in school)
     - School supplies (need to buy in school bec. their notebook has the school logo)
     - Black shoes and white rubber shoes
     - Bag

     What else?


When your child is starting to go schooling, this will cost you a lot since the pre-school is more expensive than elementary grade school... Am i right?

No comments:

Post a Comment