May 18, 2010

2nd time in Yakimix...

At 12:30pm, we we're looking at some place to pig-out. I remember that Yakimix open its branch in MOA some time ago and i told hubby that i want him to try Yakimix. At first he was hesitant because he's not into Japanese food. After telling him that its not only Japanese and they also serve Chinese, Korean and some Filipino food, he gave-in after he heard of the Chinese food.

I love Yakimix because of the Japanese and Korean food. When im on Yakimix, i only eat japanese and korean and some grilled meat. Since hubby is a meat eater, he enjoyed grilling different meats and mind you, he tried eating some kimchi...hehe


After eating some of my maki, i took picture on my first plate. I had different makis, tempura and kimchi. I love kimchi...

I took this pic while hubby is waiting for the grilled meat.

He said that he now loves yakimix and he enjoyed eating here.

Tami like it here also. I let her tried some dishes and she enjoy eating desserts. Like me, they now love Yakimix and for sure we will be back there.



No comments:

Post a Comment