May 18, 2010

Healthy Desserts

When we fetched tami in the inflatable playground, she was asking for softdrinks and instead of giving her sodas, we bring her to the nearest healthy shakes stand and we found this Healthy Desserts outlet.

Healthy Desserts serves fresh fruit shakes and fresh fruit salads...

I ordered Strawberry shake for me and the Mango Sago with milk for Tami... I love how they made the shakes because its pure fruits...

Fresh fruit shakes costs P85.00, if you want it with milk, you just have to add 5.00 and another 5.00 for the Sago.... Tami love her fruit shake..

Since the store is airconditioned, we stayed there for a while and take some rest since we're the only one inside...

Oh by the way, i want to thank my cousin for my new Elle Bag. I love it, its very roomy and so cute....Im excited to use it in our Bora trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment