Jan 7, 2011

Birthday Gift = Travel

Yes i am so happy because if you know me, you know that i love to travel to different places. So for my birthday, I booked online for Jan. 30 to Feb 1 ticket to somewhere.. sssshhhh! (Hubby still not aware of this..) kaya secret muna kung saan.. hehe

Para fair nman, i also booked a ticket for us (Hubby, me and our daughter) to Davao. Thanks to Cebu Pacific's 50% off promo. I scored a P4,700 roundtrip ticket to Davao. Yipee!!! I am so excited already since I haven't been to Pearl Farm beach Resort and my cousins who have been there highly recommends it..




It is only few more weeks before our vacation so i have to make reservations for our hotel accomodation. I inquired a hotel accomodation at Pearl Farm Beach Resort for our upcoming vacation and will just wait for the answer soon. I can't wait. i am so stressed out with work lately and is already craving for an out of town vacation.

Hopefully, i can book all the accomodations this week for the two trips lined-up after my birthday (Jan. 30 to Feb 1) and (Feb 13 - 15)... I will discuss it to Hubby first before i make a reservations *cross-finger*


No comments:

Post a Comment