Jan 26, 2011

Incoming Birthday :)

Few more days and im celebrating my 30th birthday and honestly i dont know what to do and where to celebrate. I planned before of treating my both sides of the family (Silverio and Undag) to Dampa and celebrate my 30th existence but with the expenses lined up for this year for the construction of our house, we decided to just keep the money and just have dinner to nearby restaurant..

Another thing is that Hubby will pay for this Kate Spade purchase as his birthday gift for me. Few weeks ago, the package arrived and i receive this Kate Spade wallet that i chose here.


Kate Spade that i bought online...

My new wallet with its authenticity cards..


Don't fret! If you still dont know what to give to me, this one that im looking for is very very cheap! I want the green Lewis & Pearl cologne, i love its scent because its the closest smell to my D & G Light blue perfume. Out of stock kasi sa SM grocery d2 smen kaya wala akong mabili..


Look, konti n lang yung perfume ko and i need another one! hehe

 Anyway, even if im not celebrating my birthday in bonggacious one, im still happy because hubby and tami is here beside me and reminding me of my very special day... Tami singing Happy Birthday and hubby greeted me yesterday kahit sa sabado pa ang birthday ko! Pra daw sya ang unang babati sken... *sweet*

No comments:

Post a Comment