Jan 1, 2011

New Year's Eve...

Did you know that its our first time to celebrate New Year's Eve here in our apartment and kami lang talagang tatlo (hubby, me and my daughter). Its so happen na may pasok din kami so were really not prepared for this celebration. Promise hindi talaga!

I was planning of celebrating New Year's Eve in my inlaws house but hubby wants to spend it here kaya after my work, pumunta pa ko ng grocery to complete the 12 kinds of round fruits... grabe super ngarag ako yesterday.. di kinaya ng powers ko! Buti n lang marami kaming stock of food sa ref.. hehe


Ang aming munting handa.. 

Suman and Kesong Puti from Laguna, Spaghetti, Salad and Hipon from my parents-in-laws house (thanks Ate Ta for bringing the food) and Leche Flan which i ordered from my officemate last week... O dba hindi kami prepared? Walang ka-effort-effort ang paghahanda...

My main concern is to have the tradition of having 12 kinds of round fruits in the table and nagawa ko nman.. Thank God hindi ako inabot ng putukan sa biyahe..haha


Buti na lang i already prepare my Prosperity Basket two days ago...

Just additional sweets..

At 11:00pm, hindi na nakatiis si Badz, nagyaya na syang kumain... At 12:00, we go outside the house and watch some fireworks kasi  nagpaputok mga tropa nya... After the putukan, at around 1am, hubby's friends started to arrive here... buti na lang kahit papano may food kami...

They celebrate here, inuman, kwentuhan, picturan etc... Ako nman sa sobrang pagod natulog na... They left our humble home at 5:30am...

Another thing, Annalyn's package arrived yesterday also (dec. 31)..tamang-tama, New year - New things.. hehe.. The Package on my next post...


No comments:

Post a Comment