Jan 28, 2011

Proposed Floor Plan

Last week, i received the proposed floor plan from the developer...Here it is:


Initially, 2 bedrooms are ok but with the plan of having another kid, we decided to change it to 3 bedrooms. I will send the floor plan to my uncle whose Engineer so he can take a look and ask his colleagues for a new design of house.

i look for some designs in the internet and found this:


I like the facade of this house. Taken from Sulit.com...

Hubby liked the idea of having a balcony linking to master's bedroom. As you can see from the pics, its almost the same design, having balcony and car garage under is what hubby prefers...

I think this house is from Carmona Estates or Lancaster...

This is the floor plan of one of the pictures..

I copied this pictures from Sulit.com so i can show it to my uncle and give him the idea of what we want. This coming February will be the start of the construction of our future abode...

Nervous with the upcoming expenses but excited for our own house and lot :)


No comments:

Post a Comment