Mar 8, 2012

RVB Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Care Center, Las Pinas

Right after our out of town trip, i decided to have facial treatment. I was lazy to go in Skin 101 in ATC because its so far from our place. I went in RVB Cosmetic Surgery Clinic outside our village to check the price and see if my budget permits the treatment.

RVB Cosmetics is located in the Palm square building, according to the receptionist it is the Healthy Options Beauty Center in RFC before and they were just relocated to a new space.


clinic facade

I filled up the record since its my first visit.

The reception area...

I availed the Diamond Peel Facial treatment. The regular price of the treatment is P800.00 but they have promo of Buy 1 Take 1 for only P1,000.

With regards to treatment, they have the same procedure with Skin 101, the difference is RVB has free facial mask on the DP package.


Prices

Before availing of the treatment, dont forget to call for an appointment.


RVB Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Care Center
Unit 201, Palm Square Building, Alabang-Zapote Rd, Las Pinas City
Contact #s: (632) 872.5449 / 874.6153


No comments:

Post a Comment